Instructions for Visa Application
1.Passport with at least 6 months remaining validity and available blank pages for visa;
2.One properly completed visa application form, which could be obtained from the Chinese Embassy or Consulate-General in person, or by mail with a pre-paid return envelope, or be downloaded from the website.
3.A recent passport-size photo stuck on the visa application form;
4.Other relevant documents for different types of visa:
5. Other additional documents deemed necessary by the visa officer.
How to submit application: You may come to my office for application, or mail following address to us with registration mail or FedEx/DHL/UPS
Address: 880 4 Ave SW Calgary AB T2P 0K4 ( Please mail return Envelopes too with your address)
All the payment Pay by cash, money order or company check .
1. The Consulate is entitled to decline a visa application without any explanation.
2. Incomplete information or illegible handwriting on your visa application form may cause the decline of visa application or delay of visa processing.
3. Normally, upon its issuance, a single-entry visa has a validity of three months for the visa holder to enter mainland China once; a double-entry visa is valid for six months for the visa holder to enter mainland China twice; a six-month multiple entry visa has a validity of six months for the visa holder to enter mainland China more than twice; a one-year multiple entry visa is valid for one year for the visa holder to enter mainland China more than twice.
4. Please be advised that children's name is required to be put on lower right of the applicant's application form if the children's name is included in the applicant's passport and the children are going to accompany the applicant on the trip.
5. Once the application is presented, visa fees, all relevant fees will not be reimbursed even if the application is to be canceled.